October 1, 2023


Buzz The Music

Robert De Niro’s grandson died from ‘toxic’ drug mix – Enjoyment News

Robert De Niro’s grandson died from a “harmful” blend of medications.

Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, 19, was observed dead at his apartment in New York City on July 2 and now autopsy success have shown the teen had a range of illegal substances in his procedure when he passed absent.

The New York City Health care Examiner explained to the New York Put up newspaper’s Web site 6 column Leandro experienced fentanyl, bromazolam, alprazolam, 7-aminoclonazepam, ketamine and cocaine in his program at the time of his dying, which has been ruled an “accident.”

A lady who was arrested in link with Leandro’s loss of life allegedly warned him about the bogus oxycodone products, which were laced with fentanyl, when she sold them.

Sofia Haley Marks, 20, has been accused of providing him drugs made up of fentanyl — a impressive opioid which is claimed to be up to 50 situations much better than heroin.

In accordance to police documents, attained by TMZ, texts had been uncovered on Leandro’s cellular phone from Marks, where by she requested him: “do you genuinely require them? I do not wanna get rid of you. I just never like serving u them cuz they not script.”

She is documented to have agreed to promote him 3 oxycodone products and two Xanax tablets for $105 in advance of allegedly texting him to say: “will not go overboard with these.”

The medication ended up shipped by vehicle to Leandro all around 9 p.m. on July 1 and law enforcement say that Marks texted him at 1:50 a.m. to ask “u good?”

Even so, he under no circumstances responded and was identified dead the next day.

Investigators identified “a single bag of cocaine, a single straw with residue, two blue products with ‘M’ and ’30’ (the oxycodone) and seven rectangular tablets – considered to be Xanax” on a desk beside Leandro right after his dying.

Leandro’s mom Drena De Niro — who is Robert De Niro’s adopted daughter from his marriage to ex-spouse Diahnne Abbott — earlier claimed her son died just after taking products laced with fentanyl.

In a article on Instagram, she alleged: “Someone marketed him fentanyl-laced capsules that they knew ended up laced however nevertheless offered them to him.

“So for all these people nevertheless f****** all-around marketing and shopping for this s***, my son is gone forever.”

The 51-year-old actress previously confirmed his passing in an psychological publish on Instagram. She wrote: “My gorgeous sweet angel. I have beloved you beyond words or description from the second I felt you in my tummy.”

“You have been my pleasure my heart and all that was ever pure and authentic in my life. I want I was with you correct now. I desire I was with you. “I really do not know how to are living without having you but I’ll try out to go on and unfold the really like and mild that you so designed me truly feel in receiving to be your mama . You were being so deeply liked and appreciated and I desire that appreciate on your own could have saved you. I’m so sorry my baby.”